Whether you're a reiki practitioner, have had reiki treatments, or are contemplating giving it a try, it's worthwhile to learn about Reiki Crystalsand the benefits they can provide to a session.
To begin, let us define Reiki.
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing modality. Mikao Usui discovered it for the first time on Mount Kurama in the early 1920s. He spent 21 days praying and fasting on Mt. Kurama when Reiki came to him and he began healing with his hands.
What distinguishes Usui's teachings from other hands-on healing modalities is his emphasis on "reiju," or "attunement." This serves to reinforce practitioners' spiritual connection to the "universal life force."
As Reiki practitioners, we are merely conduits for global healing energy; we are not the ones who perform the healing. We are merely conduits for energy to flow through us.
A Reiki session is an energy healing procedure in which we activate Reiki by laying our palms on the client's body. We channel Reiki's universal energy and direct the healing energy to specific places (or chakras) on the client's body.
Some people wish to improve a specific element in their lives, while others seek chakra balance. It varies according to the individual, but regardless of the type of healing, the technique is the same: placing hands on the body.
Reiki sessions range from 15 to 60 minutes in duration. The client feels warmth and healing during this period, and the practitioner is typically in a meditative condition when the energy is channeled.
Today, Reiki comes in a variety of forms, but the underlying principle remains the same: channel energy to heal, restore balance, align chakras, and attain harmony.
Certain practitioners have noticed that when they use gemstonesin their healings, the Reiki effects are enhanced.
To program a crystal and make a Reiki stone, simply follow the steps below:
- Place it in your palm and activate Reiki (this requires certification as a reiki practitioner).
- Concentrate on your healing intention and communicate it to the stone.
- Then we simply allow the energy between our palms and through the stone to flow naturally. This should last between five and fifteen minutes, or until you feel the energy dwindling.
Smoky Quartz: Spiritual Meaning, Powers And Uses
The most frequently utilized stones for Reiki healings are as follows:
- Clear Quartz-utilized to restore equilibrium to the entire auric field
- Amethyst- helps to balance and open the crown and third eye chakras.
- Citrine-is utilized to regulate the solar plexus chakra and to infuse the energy system with joy.
- Rose Quartz-is a stone that is used to support the heart chakra.
- Red Jasper-restores equilibrium to the root chakra.
- Bloodstone-acts as a grounding stone and helps to balance the root and heart chakras.
- Sodalite-aids in the development of the throat chakra
- Carnelian-is a stone that is used to balance the sacral chakra.
- Aquamarine-utilized to promote tranquility in the body, mind, and spirit.
- Smoky Quartz-stimulates and cleanses the chakras.
Due to the fact that we do Reiki healings on both ourselves and others, it is critical to cleanse the Reiki stones following each session.
Reiki crystalsare our companions, therefore please handle them with respect and consideration. If you take care of them, you might be amazed at how effectively they operate.
Reiki crystalsare quite easy to utilize.
- To begin, we select the healing crystal with the attributes that are most suitable for the underlying issue we're attempting to resolve.
- Following that, we cleanse the healing crystal with reiki, transforming it into a reiki stone.
- The healing crystal is then placed on the client's targeted body part and our hands are placed over it to channel Reiki.
While continuing with their reiki therapy, some practitioners just cleanse the crystals and place them on specific regions of the body.
This is referred to as "crystal programming," and it is a particularly beneficial addition to Reiki healings since it acts as an additional pair of healing hands.
When focusing on chakra balance, it's important to match the crystals' hues to those of the chakras. With that said, for the third eye chakra, we would choose amethyst, and for the crown chakra, we would choose clear quartz.
Naturally, this is a simplified approach to Reiki healing with stones, and it is not the only way to select Reiki crystals. For instance, the most frequently utilized healing stone for the heart chakra is Rose Quartz, which is pink.
Thus, it is critical to utilize common sense in addition to matching the chakra colors.
Here are some pointers on how to perform Reiki healing on stones:
It is recommended that you conduct a Reiki reading prior to beginning a Reiki healing session. This is when we conduct a Reiki scan of the body to ascertain which chakras are the most vulnerable. In this manner, we can determine which healing stones for Reiki are the most effective.
Certain individuals are already aware of which chakras require balancing and unblocking. Additionally, some individuals have developed an affinity for specific therapeutic gems.
However, it never hurts to conduct a Reiki scan because it provides an objective assessment of the most troublesome areas.
It is quite acceptable to bring your own healing crystals to the Reiki session if this is more comfortable for you.
As previously stated, crystals are our friends, and as is customary with friends, we have best friends among them all. As a result, it's normal to desire to keep your "best pals" close by when receiving healing work.
If you're a practitioner, it's a good idea to keep your "client stones" and "personal stones" separate.
This maintains your individual intake of customized energy from the collective healing energy and has been demonstrated to be an excellent method of utilizing Reiki healing stones.
If you find yourself with a cracked or shattered crystal, it's ideal to express gratitude for its devoted devotion and friendship by burying it near a tree.
Some of us like to keep the stones once they've served their purpose, in which case they should be placed near a window or in the soil of one of our own house plants.
Reiki crystals are an incredible aid and an excellent tool for healing. They aid in restoring balance to our chakras as well as in unblocking and revitalizing them.
They act as an extra pair of hands during Reiki sessions and can assist us in channeling deeper and more rapid healing. Reiki crystals are a highly recommended tool for all Reiki practitioners, and working with them may be a real delight.