July Birthstone - The Effectiveness Of Wearing Red Ruby Jewelry
But first, let's see what is the birthstone for July that we are talking about.
Ruby is the birthstone for July, and it is one of the most-wanted gems. It comes from the Latin word Rubeus, which means "red," which is the color of love and passion.
The Ruby is one of the reddest things in the world.
This traditional stone is a kind of corundum, and it sells for almost as much per carat as any other stone.
Ruby is so valuable that it is often called "the king of precious stone".
Burmese rubies are bright, deep red, and full of color. Burmese rubies don't have a lot of other metals in them. Thai rubies are of very high quality and are a bit darker, with some burgundy tones.
The ruby is a very valuable gem that has been used in jewelry since ancient times.
Its color ranges from light red to dark red. Ruby is used for jewelry and other things like carvings and engravings because of its deep red color, which can be light or dark.
It stands for joy and happiness. Aside from being "the king of precious stone", ruby is also called the "Love Stone" because it is thought to help people find love.
Traditionally, a Ruby birthstone is a type of gem that is often given to a baby born in July.
The fiery and passionate qualities of fire are shown by the ruby birthstone.
Ruby birthstone is not a birthstone that you can buy anywhere. It is given to babies on their first day of life by their parents.
Ruby birthstones are often given by parents or grandparents who have been around for a long time and know what it means to have children.
It's been linked to more energy, better focus, creativity, loyalty, honor, love, and compassion.
Ruby is thought to protect the home, the things in it, and the people who live there. Ruby is thought to open the heart chakra, give spiritual insight, and protect against psychic attacks.
This stone is full of life and energy because of its strong metaphysical properties and striking appearance.
People think that this stone makes the person who wears it more focused, active, alert, and aware of what's going on around them.
Also, it is said that a ruby can improve the flow of blood and help people who have trouble seeing.
- Ruby gems are second only to diamonds on the list of the hardest naturally occurring gems, with a Mohs hardness of 9.0.
- Rubies have been made into rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets for a long time.
- Because of inclusions, rubies can sometimes look like stars.
- Put jewelry in a soft cloth or padded container to keep it from getting scratched.
- The best way to clean ruby jewelry is with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth.
This birthstone is thought to bring happiness, love, and luck. This is the guide to helping people enjoy their Ruby birthstone:
- Wear ruby jewelry - Wearing jewelry made with your birthstone is one of the best ways to enjoy it. You can buy a necklace or ring with a ruby stone set in it, or you can make your own jewelry with sterling silver wire, an eye-hoop, and a small red stone line a garnet or peridot.
- Make your own ruby-themed gift basket - Let's change the setting this time, let's say you want to give someone a special gift for their birthday or anniversary in July, you could make them a basket full of ruby-related things, like red wine. But of course, don't forget the real ruby.
Taking care of your ruby is important if you want to enjoy it. Here are some good ways to do that:
- The first thing you have to consider is that when you wear your ruby on a silver chain or pendant, don't wear it in the water, as this will damage it.
- After then, bear in mind that it is possible for it to slide into your necklace in water of any kind, including when you are swimming, taking a shower, or even just drinking water. You should use a soft cloth or a toothbrush to clean it on a consistent basis.
Ask how and by what method a "July ruby" has been treated before you buy it. There are plenty of fake rubies.
When we say "fake" we are not talking about the toy one. We are talking about synthetic rubies.
Natural rubies or the real ones are found in mines, while chemicals and electricity are used to make synthetic rubies.
Fake rubies are often dull, and if you look at them, they are light but not bright. If the stone is more of a dark red color, it may not be a ruby but rather a garnet.
It if is a real ruby, however, you should know that darker stones are usually worth more than lighter ones.
The ruby's name, Rubeus, which means red in Latin, has nothing to do with anything other than its beautiful color. Warriors used to wear rubies or even put them on their skin because they thought this July birthstone meant strength and safety.
Most people like round shapes. Most rubies used as accents in wedding bands, single-stone rings, and earrings are round. The shape that cutters use most often is an oval. This is because an oval cut wastes less material and often shows off the stone's deep red color better.
Ruby can be set in gold, copper, or panchadhatu for the best results. The ruby can be turned into a ring or a necklace. If it's set into a ring, it should be worn on the ring finger of the right hand on a Sunday morning at sunrise during the Shukla Paksha phase of the moon.
When looking for the perfect Ruby birthstone, make sure it looks as close to natural as possible because some are saying that if you are close to the natural ones, you are likely to get the same benefits that the ruby is giving. Many sources stated different beliefs about this stone, but one thing common is that the Ruby stone is good when it comes to jewelry.