The Differences Between Real & Fake Lucky Charms Jewelry
Fake Lucky Charms jewelry will be made of cheaper materials such as plastic or ceramic, while real Lucky Charms jewelry will be made of higher quality materials such as sterling silver or gold-plated sterling silver. The fake charms will often have misspellings on them, while the real charms will have perfect spelling. The packaging for fake charms may also be noticeably different than the original packaging for real charms, but this difference may not be as apparent as that of fake gem. One thing to watch out for when buying gems is the number of letters in the brand name. Many knockoffs will have a three letter brand name or a four letter brand name, which is less likely to be used for any legitimate company.
1. Check for the Lucky Charms logo on the back of the charm.
2. Check for a hologram sticker or an embossed stamp on the back of your bracelet.
3. Check for a serial number on your bracelet that matches its corresponding serial number on its packaging.
4. Compare the size of your bracelet to other bracelets in its packaging to make sure it is not too big or too small, but just right!
- Bracelets are more affordable than charms.
- It is easier to find a bracelet that matches your style.
- You can wear a bracelet with anything and it will always look good.
- You have to be careful not to lose your bracelet when you wear it because it's not attached by a charm, so if you do lose it, there's no way of getting the charm back.
Charm necklaces are not reflective of luck. They are just a fashion trend that has been around for centuries.
The idea behind these necklaces is that they will bring the wearer good fortune. However, there is no scientific evidence to support this claim. The only thing these necklaces do is make the wearer feel lucky, which in turn makes them act more confidently and hopefully have a better day.