Blue cannot be disregarded when it comes to things we like, aside from the fact that some people despise it
It is a color that brings back feelings of trust, honesty, loyalty, and confidence. It creates feelings of relaxation, peace, and calmness while bringing down levels of stress.
In addition, a lot of people are interested in having blue birthstonesbecause they think it will also give off the energy that is associated with the color blue.
This article is ideal for you if you are also searching for a blue birthstone but are unsure which variety would be best for you.
Popular Blue Gemstone Choices Under 6 Minutes: Tourmaline, Topaz, Zircon, Aquamarine, Sapphire
You have many options to choose from when it comes to blue birthstones.
However, we will limit that number to five birthstones, and the blue gemstones that make up these five birthstones are the most popular gemstones to use as birthstones.
The month of September is represented by the sapphireas having the sapphire as the birthstone.
Since ancient times, people have placed a high value on this beautiful gem. In the cultures of the ancient world and the middle ages, blue sapphires were supposed to symbolize the culmination of angelic faith and hope in its most perfect forms.
They were also supposed to have protective properties, the ability to bring about spiritual enlightenment, and the potential to bring about good fortune. All of these beliefs were associated with them.
People have the misconception that if they wear a Blue Sapphire at all times, they will be protected from a variety of dangers, including robbery, acts of terrorism, accidents, and problems brought on by natural disasters such as storms and fires.
As a result of this, blue sapphire serves a purpose similar to that of a shield, shielding the person who wears it from any and all dangers.
Did You Know?
- Sapphire comes in more than just blue
- There are special varieties of Sapphire
The gemstone known as blue topaz is associated with integrity, profound emotional attachment, and the ability to articulate one's sentiments clearly. Topaz comes in a variety of colors, but the most common one is blue topaz.
The blue topaz is a type of stone that is associated with genuine love, which is self-aware and trustworthy, as well as relationships, and open and honest communication. Additionally, it is considered to stand for faithfulness and righteousness.
People have the misconception that if you wear a blue topaz birthstone, you will have a good life, be content in your relationships, and feel secure in yourself.
Did You Know?
- You can find topaz in a variety of colors
- Topaz cools down boiling water
Lapis lazuliis the name given to both the gem and the month of September's traditional status as the birthstone. Lapis lazuliis a powerful and intense blue stone that is well-known for its potential to deliver enlightenment and open minds. The benefits of lapis lazuli are made up of this stone.
It is worn with the purpose of encouraging attributes such as self-awareness, self-confidence, self-knowledge, peace and harmony, compassion, and morality, as well as the intention of maintaining a cheerful attitude throughout the day.
Lapis lazuli has been connected to a wide variety of advantageous benefits for one's health. It lowers blood pressure, cleans the blood, and calms any inflammation that may be present in the body. It also enhances the immune system.
It is also stated that if you wear this, it can help ease symptoms of sadness and insomnia, as well as issues related to the thyroid and the throat if you have such conditions.
This has positive effects on the neurological system as well as the respiratory system.
Did You Know?
- Used since ancient times and remains popular today
- Its contrast and visual appeal are irresistible
Zircon is another type of gem that can be used in place of the traditional December birthstone.
Zircon is known for being a grounding stone that inspires, encourages, and provides advice when it is required, all of which contribute to an individual's ability to finally achieve their goals.
Its color? The blue hue is produced by simple heat treatment of brown zircons from a few precise locations according to Thai Lanka Trading.
It is said that individuals who work in creative industries such as painting, writing, or music will benefit from wearing a blue zircon as their birthstone.
Since ancient times, the stone known as blue zircon has been known for the remarkable healing capabilities it possesses. It was also believed that whoever held it would be blessed with success and honored for their efforts.
It is now believed that it can assist in making visions and dreams come true; whatever your dream is, you can make it come true because you are the one who is going to make it happen.
During the Victorian period, blue zircon was very fashionable. Additionally, zircon is the only gemstone that can rival the brightness of a diamondin terms of its shine. Without a shadow of a doubt, it is the most brilliant gemstone that can be purchased.
Did You Know?
- Zircon was used in the early 1900s as a diamond substitute until now.
- Zircon can be in different colors
The more precious of the two colors is thought to be the color of the tanzanite birthstone, which can range from a pure, deep blue to violet color.
Because of this, the tanzanite birthstone is commonly described as having a "velvety" aspect, which is the fundamental reason for this description.
It is a widely held idea that tanzanite can boost intelligence and perceptive capacities, as well as enable a higher state of consciousness. Tanzanite is also thought to enable a higher state of awareness.
There is a school of thought that holds that ridding oneself of toxins will increase one's general vitality. It is thought to be an effective stone to wear or keep close in situations where a reassuring and calming presence is necessary, and it can be worn on the body or kept in one's possession.
Did You Know?
It is a rich blue variety of Zoisite
- Blue sapphire is renowned for its deep blue color, symbolizing wisdom, nobility, and divine favor.
- The most significant sources of blue sapphires include Kashmir, Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon), Myanmar (formerly Burma), and Madagascar.
- Kashmir, located in the Himalayan region of India, is historically recognized for producing some of the finest and most sought-after blue sapphires, known for their velvety blue color and exceptional clarity.
- Sri Lanka is renowned for its Ceylon sapphires, famous for their rich blue hues and excellent transparency.
- Myanmar's Mogok region has been a traditional source of blue sapphires, prized for their vibrant blue color.
- Madagascar, particularly the Ilakaka region, has emerged as a significant source of blue sapphires, known for their intense blue color and affordability.
- Blue topaz is a popular and affordable gemstone known for its clear blue hues.
- Major sources of blue topaz include Brazil, the United States, and Nigeria.
- Brazil is the leading producer of blue topaz, particularly from the mines in the state of Minas Gerais. The gemstones from Brazil often exhibit a vivid and vibrant blue color.
- The United States, especially the state of Texas, produces blue topaz, including the famous "Lone Star" blue topaz variety.
- Nigeria is also known for its blue topaz mines, which yield gemstones with various shades of blue, ranging from light to medium hues.
- Lapis lazuli is an ancient gemstone prized for its rich blue color with golden pyrite inclusions.
- The primary source of lapis lazuli is Afghanistan, particularly the Sar-e-Sang mines in the Badakhshan province. These mines have been producing lapis lazuli for thousands of years.
- Other countries, including Russia, Chile, and Myanmar, also produce lapis lazuli, although Afghan lapis is highly regarded for its intense blue color and superior quality.
- Blue zircon is a vibrant blue gemstone known for its brilliance and fiery sparkle.
- The most significant sources of blue zircon include Cambodia, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
- Cambodia's Ratanakiri province produces blue zircon with vivid blue color and excellent clarity.
- Myanmar, specifically the Mogok region, is known for its blue zircon, which displays various shades of blue and exceptional brilliance.
- Sri Lanka also produces blue zircon, often exhibiting a lighter blue color with a hint of green.
- Tanzanite is a rare and vivid blue-violet gemstone that was discovered in Tanzania in the 1960s.
- The Mererani Hills in northern Tanzania, near the city of Arusha, is the sole source of tanzanite in the world.
- Tanzanite's color ranges from intense blue to violet-blue, and it is highly prized for its vibrant hues and trichroic nature, displaying different colors when viewed from different angles.
What Is Aquamarine - Gemstone Facts and Information
Belonging to the beryl family, the blue-to-dark blue-green gemstone known as aquamarine gets its name from the hue of saltwater.
The month of March is represented by the stone aquamarine, which is readily available, affordable, and a fantastic choice for jewelrystones.
The name "aquamarine" comes from the Latin word for "seawater," and it was once believed that the stones offered protection to sailors.
Because of their breathtaking blue color and exceptional brilliance, blue sapphires have made a name for themselves in the jewelry industry.
Topaz, on the other hand, can be found in a wide assortment of colors, some of which are yellow, pink, orange, and green.
In particular, blue topaz can be found in nature only very rarely.
Topaz and zircon are both types of blue gemstones.
Which one is more expensive?
When compared to blue topaz in terms of price, blue zircon is typically more expensive.
Topaz is a naturally occurring mineral that can be found in a number of different colors; however, in comparison to zircon, it does not come nearly as close to imitating the luster and fire of a diamond.
There is a common belief that birthstones have therapeutic qualities.
It is possible that wearing them will help in releasing blockages in the physical, mental, and spiritual stages of the process.
People believe that these supernatural gemstones have the ability to focus the healing energy of the planet on your body simply by coming into contact with them.
As a result, you will feel more at ease and in control of the situation.
Have you made a choice regarding your blue birthstone yet?
Even though there is no clear indication of their functionality and benefits, you can rest assured that their stunningly brilliant colors will inspire confidence in you!