The Best Jewelry At The Critic’s Choice Awards
Following the week prior's understated jewelry at the Golden Globes, the red carpet at the Critics' Choice Awards, which is normally regarded as a second-tier event, felt extremely gorgeous. There is the best jewelry at the Critic’s Choice Awards.
They served as a far better barometer of the current state of fashion in the jewelry industry. At this point, it looks like we're about to get started with the show, or the Awards Season, as it were.
One of the most impressive aspects of the jewelry that was presented during the Critics' Choice Awards was the way that it was organized into new trend categories. I absolutely adored the Bold Statement Neck.
The award ceremony circuit resumes with the Critics' Choice Awards in 2023. The 80th Golden Globe Awards were held just this past week, and the red carpet was filled with A-list celebrities wearing jewels that followed the trends of the 2022 holiday season and that evolved from the direction that we saw at the 80th Golden Globes Awards.
COPYRIGHT_BER: Published on https://www.bernardine.com/best-jewelry-at-the-critics-choice-awards/ by Barbara Mitchell on 2023-01-17T02:27:23.235Z
2023 Critics' Choice Awards: MUST-SEE Red Carpet Moments! | E! News
Let the earring party continue! Even though diamonds are still the stars of the show, there were significantly more colorful stones in all of the different categories of jewelry than we saw at the Golden Globes.
They may be traditional gems, like rubies, emeralds, and sapphires, but they gave the timelessly beautiful jewels a new depth.
Cate Blanchett, who wore a broad cuff with gemstones designed by Louis Vuitton, and Natasha Lyonne, who once again donned a magnificent bracelet designed by David Webb, were two examples of the bracelets that drew the most attention when they were visible.
- Clair Foy at a reception wearing a diamond Messika earring.
- Irene Neuwirth is the designer of the linear earring that Ellen Fanning is wearing, which features a star at the bottom, as well as a handful of rings.
- Schlumberger® Petal Fringe Necklace, Inside-Out Hoop Earrings in Platinum with Diamonds, and Schlumberger® Stitches Ring designed by Tiffany & Co. worn by Michelle Williams.
- Julie Garner wears a Bulgari High Jewelry Serpenti necklace made of pink gold and set with 103 brilliant step-cut emeralds and pavé-set diamonds. The necklace also features three pear-shaped brilliant step-cut emeralds.
- In addition to them, she wears a pair of Bulgari High Jewelry earrings that are made of rubies and diamonds, as well as a Bulgari High Jewelry Serpenti ring that is made of yellow and white gold and is set with marquise brilliant-cut diamonds, round and pear emeralds, and pavé-set diamonds.
- Amanda Seyfried wears earrings from the Cartier High Jewelry Collection, 1986, which are made of gold, diamonds, and sapphires. She also wears a necklace from the Cartier Collection, 1986, which is also made of gold, diamonds, and sapphires, as well as a Panthère de Cartier ring made of 18K yellow gold, onyx, and tsavorite garnet.
- Necklace from Bulgari's High Jewelry collection made of platinum and featuring a variety of diamond shapes, worn by Danielle Deadwyler.
- Viola Davis wearing diamond earrings designed by Messika.
- Kate Hudson is seen here wearing a pair of earrings by Serpenti High Jewelry as well as a bracelet by the same brand that features step-cut diamonds and Akoya pearls. Additionally, she is seen sporting a High Jewelry diamond ring.
- Kerry Condon wears Briony Raymond Swarovski vintage glassy/crystal stones from the 1940s to the 1950s. The stones are set in a contemporary mounting constructed from melted-down ancient sterling silver, and the mounting is handmade for each stone. The fasteners are made of 14-karat gold.
- Angela Bassett in Messika choker and other jewels.
- Earrings with emeralds and diamonds designed by Ruchi and worn by Marcia Gay Harden.
- Natasha Lyon wearing jewelry designed by David Webb.
- Anya Taylor-Joy was seen wearing a Tiffany platinum pendant that included more than 20 TCW of diamond, Tiffany Diamond Studs, a Tiffany Soleste® diamond band, and a Tiffany ring that contained more than five TCW of diamonds.
- Janelle Monae in Messika diamond earrings.
- The Serpenti earrings by Bulgari High Jewelry are made of white gold and are adorned with twenty-four blue sapphires and pavè diamonds. Kerry Washington is wearing them.
- Cate Blanchett is wearing a Louis Vuitton bracelet.
Host of the Critics’ Choice Awards, Chelsea Handler coordinated her coral-colored gown with a gold and coral Cathy Waterman bracelet. The pairing was jewelry perfection.